1. By June of 2017 student writing will better align with the Common Core State Standards as a result of the implementation of the Teacher's College Writing Program. The number of students on grade 5 acheiving a level 3 and above will increase by 2% as measured by the 2016-2017 NY State ELA Assessment
2. To increase student acheivement in Math by offering additional interventions outside of the regular school program. Students in grade 3,4, and 5 meeting proficiency will increase by 2% from 16% to 18% as measured by the 2016-2017 New York State Math.
3. Teachers will receive on-going professional development based on their Danielson rating throughout the school year to increase teacher effectiveness. 25% of the teachers that received a "developing" MOTP rating as measured by Advance in 2016, will move to "effective" on their MOTP by June of 2017.
4. During the 2016-2017 school year, teachers will provide guided reading and independent reading five days a week. By June of 2017, the number of students in grades 3,4, and 5 on grade level, will increase by 2% as measured by the 2016-2017 New York State ELA.
5. On the 2015-2016 NYC School Survey, 40% of parents said that 'sometimes" they were asked or had the opportunity to volunteer time to support the school. By June of 2017 the number of parents asked to volunteer time will increase to 50%.
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contactMColamartino2@schools.nyc.govto request assistance.